Damaged sewer lines cause leaks that result in flooding and contaminated ground water. Get in touch with systema-center.ru in Houston for expert sewer line repairs. Take a look at our client reviews to see what your neighbors are saying about our work!
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
The following situations can disrupt the integrity of sewer lines:
- Substandard piping materials: These often corrode and deteriorate quickly.
- Leaking pipe joints: This is a common problem caused by a disruption in the seal where sections of pipe have been fitted together.
- Grease buildup: Clogged sewer lines from grease buildup and other foreign matter can stop sewer line flow, requiring repairs.
- Bellied pipes: A pipe that has a section that dips below the line of the other piping is called a bellied pipe. Bellied pipes can collect paper waste and other materials that slow or interrupt water flow.
- Soil shifts: Shifting soils and ground that freezes and thaws can cause pipes to offset, shift, crack, break, or completely collapse.
- Invasive tree roots: Pipes that are buried near trees can incur problems with aggressive roots that sink into the pipes, causing damage and blockage.
- Corrosion: Broken, cracked, and leaking pipes can also be caused by corrosion.
Pipe Repair Methods
Our team at systema-center.ru provides professional repairs and replacements for damaged sewer lines. We are licensed and fully insured. You can rest assured that your sewer line problems will be solved with expert efficiency.