At systema-center.ru, we take your plumbing problems seriously! We’re the plumbing specialists in Orefield. Take a look at our client reviews to see what your neighbors are saying about our work!
systema-center.ru has been perfecting the art of plumbing since 1923. Our industry has continued to change since then, with new standards and more advanced technology to help your home stay safe. But one thing has remained constant: our dedication to providing the best plumbing solutions for your home and business.
- Install products from major brands, including Aristokraft, Bemis, Kohler, Liberty Pumps, Moen, Sterling, and more. Come by our showroom to learn more!
- Feature Master Plumbers and EPA-Certified Renovators
- Provide personalized service 24/7
- Stay active in professional associations, including the Houston Master Plumbers Association, PHCC, and Better Business Bureau
Get Help From Master Plumbers!
Making an effort to safeguard your home’s plumbing system helps to minimize the risk of certain plumbing disasters. You can count on our Master Plumbers for the most effective solutions. Below are common plumbing problems we normally handle.
Backed up toilets
Toilets back up due to several different factors. Usually, it is caused by excessive toilet paper clogging the drains. If your toilet has a stubborn clog, avoid fixing the issue on your own. It’s best to call your plumbing technician for professional assistance to ensure your drains and your plumbing system stay safe.
Leaking or corroded water heaters
Water heaters are vulnerable to leaks and corrosion if not properly maintained. It’s important to flush your water heater annually to prevent mineral buildup. Call our technicians for a regular maintenance checkup to make sure your water heater is working at peak efficiency.
Plumbing lines can crack or split due to extremes in the water pressure. Additionally, constant temperature fluctuations in the pipelines also cause premature hairline splits to form. If this happens, you may have a burst pipe that will require immediate repair.
Sump pump issues
Sump pumps are designed to pump any excess water out of the basement that might leak in from a cracked foundation slab. However, if the sump pumps are not maintained, they can clog or stop functioning entirely, and the motor can burn out as well. If you notice anything out of the ordinary with your sump pump, it’s best to have a technician take a look.
Our full-service plumbing, heating, and remodeling solutions cover all of Orefield, PA:
- Water Heater
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump
- Video Inspections
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- All Pipe Repairs
- Sewer Line Excavation
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Sink Repairs and Installation
- Lavatories Repair and Installation
- Bidet Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Tub Shower Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment Service and Replacement
- Oil, Gas and Electric Boiler Service and Replacement
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Garbage Disposal Replacement
- ADA Renovations
- Aging-in-Place Renovations
- Tile Work and Repair
- Heated Floors
- Commercial Plumbing Service
Take a look at our recent projects in your area!
Rebuild Mansfield Toilet Tank internals
Clear slow tub drain in Orefield
Flushed tank and replaced elements